Please check the following instruction below.
You can only scan the code on the day you are scheduled work, so please do not forget to scan the QR code.
■How to clock in /clock out with scan the QR code
(1) Log in to the application.
(2) Tap "Work Management（仕事管理）" on the bottom
(3) Tap "Clock in（出勤）" button on the upper right corner.
(Please note that the "Clock in（出勤）" button is only displayed on the work day 1 hour before start time. (you can scan the QR code a hour before scheduled time).
(4) Scan the QR code for clocking in/out on.
If you are scan the QR code for the first time, The app will be asked for permission to use the smartphone camera, so please select "Allow".
Once the camera is activated, scan the QR code at company so make that it fits within the frame.
QR code is different for each companies, please ask the person in charge at the company where is the QR code.
Please note that the QR Code may not be scan in the following cases.
[Causes of QR Codes that cannot be scan]
・The paper on which the QR Code is printed is folded.
・Ink or other stains are on the QR Code.
・A part of the QR Code is missing.
・The QR Code is printed too coarsely.
・The QR Code is read from an angle.
・The QR Code does not fit within the frame of the camera.
(5) If the QR code cannot be scan: enter the 4-digit code and process the clock in/clock out.
If the QR Code cannot be scan, enter the 4-digit code in the red frame of the image below to process the clock in/clock out. please ask 4-digit codes, the person in charge at the company.
(6) When the "Start Work（仕事開始）" displayed on screen, the clock in process is complete.
(7) After finished work, process clock-out in the same way as when you clock in.
Tap the "Leave Work（退勤）" button on the "Task Management（仕事管理）" process to clock out.
Once the clock-out reader is activated, enter the QR code or 4-digit code to clock out same way as when you clock in.
If you are unable to process your clock-out (or have forgotten to do), please go to this page.
(8) When the "Work completed（勤務完了）"displayed on screen, the clock-out process is complete.
(9) Rate the company.
After leaving work, please rate the workplace in a few days.
Please click here to see how to rate.